Friday, January 20, 2012

Yoari - Excuse me (요아리 - 저기요)



This song came up in my mind as Son Ye Rim sang this song in the show Magnificent Birth. I have definitely heard of the chorus before, but I wasn't familiar with her face. I remember her name because she sang a famous OST for a k-drama "Secret Garden". Her song came up very often during the show and that is why her name might be or that particular song may be familiar to many people.

According to some descriptions, she was supposed to be the member of a Brown Eyed Girls, but clearly she isn't, so I don't know what happened but she definitely has skills and in my opinion it doesn't go well with the image B.E.G. has at the moment so it's good.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment