Sunday, January 15, 2012

Phantom - Song that Teenagers shouldn't listen to (청소년이 들으면 안되는 노래)



This is probably the best song I've heard (from the new songs that I've heard) EVER!!!! It is a medley of the songs that was banned by a community group. Somewhat detailed information and the lyrics are in the video description of the video above. I could probably name all the songs that were used to make the medley here, but I personally don't see the point because it doesn't resemble the original song at all in my opinion.

I love the transition at the end to the 10cm 'Americano'. I just reallllllllllllllly wish the song was longer and have the last verse come back, but since it is a medley.... guess this will do.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment