Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jaurim - I'm a Fan (자우림 - 팬이야)



Jaurim who have recently "graduated" from the show "I am a Singer" will be featured in today's music of the day. There are numerous amount of music which Jaurim is known for and you should know about, but this is one of my favorite. It has somewhat of an happy and sad feeling at the same time. 

I usually listen to this song when I feel little bit down as it gives me that energy somehow. I have recently played the Jaurim's song performed in their last round and it was awesome as usual. They were little bit hidden from the public, but after her appearance from the season one of magnificent birth (위대한 탄생) and this show, their fame is at an appropriate level I would say maybe needs more.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment