Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ballad Special Playlist... not really

  1. Kingston Rudieska - Don't go (킹스턴 루디스카 - 가지마오)
  2. Frog in the pond - give me 100 won (우물안 개구리 - 100원만 주세요)
  3. Jung Joon Ha - Tall single old man's story (정준하 - 키 큰 노총각 이야기)
  4. Gil (Lessang) - Samba's Passion (길 - 삼바의 매력)
  5. Zia - I'm like this (지아 - 내가 이렇지)
  6. Navi - It's a good thing (나비 - 잘 된 일이야)
  7. SG Wannabe - Crime and Punishment (SG 워너비 - 죄와 벌)
  8. SG Wannabe - Gwang (SG 워너비 - 광)
  9. SG Wannabe - While living (SG 워너비 - 살다가)
  10. SG Wannabe - Biting my lips (SG 워너비 - 입술을 깨물고 있죠)
  11. Lee Jung Hyun - Suspicious man (이정현 - 수상한 남자)
  12. Tei - 3am (테이 - 새벽 3시)
  13. Fly to the Sky - confinement (플라이 투더 스카이 - 구속)
this playlist was aired on Jan 10. 2012. I'm sorry about the last two songs and their introductions. I was kind of rushed to make the time meet and give the space to the next show. Now that the show is on Tuesdays, it feels so different and hopefully I'll get used to it soon enough and become and very good.


Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment