Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lena Park - It's sweet (박정현 - 달아요)



Lena Park, aka Park Jung Hyun, was the fairy of 2011 with her successful run through the show "I am a Singer". Her name was probably very well known even before she came onto the show but after the "graduation", her popularity has grown into massive amount. In many of the audition programs, they have picked Lena Park as their favorite artist and also auditioned with the rearranged version which she performed.

The song sounds sweet just like the title and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I found this song through a indie band called J Rabbit. I have played them in my show previously and they have some awesome covers and songs.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment