Sunday, January 1, 2012

Verbal Jint - Did you pour an oil? (버벌진트 - 기름같은걸 끼얹나)



Verbal Jint, who I thought was an hardcore underground rapper had these happish music which I love. I really love the cheery tune and can't believe I haven't heard of this song sooner. Also turns out a lot of hip-hop artists around him are awesome as well, so I think I'll be playing their songs in near future in my show.

After his release of latest album which included "You look Good" (좋아보여), he has been getting more public attention and he's future looks very good. Quick fact about him is that he is also working as a voice actor for commercials and TV shows. They are pretty interesting, but I personally don't know which ads he has done because I'm not in Korea.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in iTunes
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment