Thursday, January 19, 2012

Park Hyo Shin - Snow Flower (박효신 - 눈의꽃)



This song was an OST for a famous k-drama "I'm Sorry, I love you." There are numerous amounts of songs which people praise Park Hyo Shin for, but in my opinion this is one of the most familiar song that Park Hyo Shin sang for maybe younger and older generation.

Recently he went to army, so I'm not sure if he is already out of the army but K. Will and Boom has been doing an impression of him some time ago, which is making me wanna hear him so much more. His deep voice is so amazing and how he is able to control the feeling and the pitch so well is amazing.

I've played a song that he released just before going to the army in my show previously but I just cannot seem to find some legit version of this song, so instead I present to you in a music of the day segment.

When he comes out and if I Am a Singer still exists, I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY wanna see him in the show.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment