Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Verandah Project - bike riding (베란다 프로젝트)



This is a project group formed between Kim Dong Ryul and Lee Sang Soon. Many people know Kim Dong Ryul because he has a lot of hit songs which are getting recognized as classics. These days Lee Sang Soon is more well known as a boyfriend of famous artist named Lee Hyo Ri. She is pretty and sexy and people wonder how the hell they manage to meet but they look good together.

I feel like this video doesn't have the best audio quality that I've heard and fell in love with. I do not know how much work they have done together as this group, but I know these two are awesome combination and I am waiting to hear from both of them.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment