Sunday, February 26, 2012

Korean Music of the Day #51



#51 - Big Bang - Blue (빅뱅)

Big Bang has been the issue of Korea for quite some time now. Dae Sung with unfortunate car accident, G Dragon with marijuana were the two huge hits Big Bang took last year and they recently came on the TV show to talk about this. Although there are people who are still very negative towards them, fans have been always there for them I think. Even before the song was released, they were able to make top headlines with their changed styles and releasing one person at a time.

I just feel like the chorus of this song is different from the ones I used to hear from them. At first I didn't like it at all, but now I like the smooth and quiteness of the song

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment