Friday, February 17, 2012

Lyn - Love me for me (린)



Lyn is one of the continuing solo female artist who has her name well known to the public in Korea. Although her albums haven't been very successful in the last couple of years (assuming she released some), but has been showing up on TV where she arranged or made a melody of different songs and they have been a talk of the music for quite some time. One of my favorite musician/composer/producer Yoo Hee Yeul said she has the best voice for acoustic music and I'm not gonna lie, it is pretty awesome.

Although many people remember the heartbreaking ballad from Lyn, but I remember the energetic happy rearranged music performances she did on TV and she is just way tooo gooooooood.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment