Monday, March 5, 2012

Korean Music of the Day #55



Lyn - To Turn back Hands of Time (린 - 시간을 거슬러)

I have shortly introduced Lyn previously with her song "Love me for me" and because she is doing so awesome with her appearances in Immortal Song 2 and this song I won't go too much detail on jibber jabber. I found out about this song way too late because I haven't watched the The moon and the Sun or whatever you call the drama in English.

This song is used as an OST and it has been on the No.1 on the billboard chart for quite some time. I can totally see how this song will cause the mood in the drama scene and it has million other reasons to be no.1 over other songs. However it is unfortunate it has given off its throne to new artist this week, but it is still in top 10 which is awesome.

It is always great to see non-idol groups make an impact to younger people and help them learn different kind of musics are beautiful as well. This song is definitely going on my playlist tomorrow.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment