Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Way too many kpop idol groups showing up

Fin.Kl - 1st generation of Korean female idol
Hello fans of kpop or just people who are interested in it. I have said it several times that I am not a big fan of this huge idol pop up that is happening for the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong I don't hate all of them, there are people I like and songs I like, but what I hate is the repetitiveness of the whole thing.

It is impossible to know or like every girl that is coming up anyway. Let me ask you this, name your favorite idol group and are they really so special and unique from other groups that are present? I want you to think critically not just your personal taste.

I understand that kpop is making a huge boom outside Korea and new generation of groups are needed to continue on this trend, but the number of new generation that people are trying to make are way too much.

Out of 5 member per group there are only 1,2 people who actually has a capability to become a "singer." (not true for all group) My final point is this, I don't need 500 groups to sing 1 type of genre with all the electronic voices. Bring out only who are actually prepared and have the skillset to become a singer, because idol is a SINGER.








icon

No comments:

Post a Comment