Friday, May 18, 2012

Lee Jung (이정) - Heat feat. Tablo (열)



Hello people. I haven't posted in a while because I've been away with no laptop and crappy internet followed by exams, but here I am. This song features two of my favorite artists, Lee Jung and Tablo. Of course this song is quite old. I didn't appreciate this song enough when it came out but about couple months ago, I wanted to listen to it again to know why I wasn't listening to it as much. Turns out, I didn't pay enough attention to this song.

Lee Jung is bit different after going to the army, because first of all, he isn't showing up on TV as much as he used to. Tablo is different as well, because he has been working as a solo artist and had the "incident".
Anyway I hope you can enjoy this song as much as I am.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment